Monday, May 2, 2011

A weekend in North Carolina!

After having a great weekend, it is necessary to blog! WOW, we had such a great time. At the very last minute on friday, we decided to go to North Carolina to see my sister-in-law Rachel and her family; our niece's baby blessing was going to take place that Sunday. I am so glad we were able to go, 1-it was great being there for the blessing, 2- it was awesome seeing some of the family who we don't ever get to see, 3-we were able to enjoy amazing family time.
I seriously just had to take a picture with her, who wouldn't want one when she is so cute :)
Our niece, Ava Lynn, is so beautiful, and what a special experience it was to be there for her baby blessing. I also got to hold a small baby for the first time in my life.. (<--- see )(Yeah, weird, I know, I was never around babies). Tons of fun! It was great to get out of Giles with Abe for a few days, since life becomes a bit boring in this place :). Abe and I decided to stop at a mall in Raleigh on our way back home, in which we enjoyed an amazing sushi meal, and I went to forever 21 to shop around for like 5 minutes, but it still was super fun. Now the drive back home wasn't so great! Traffic was awful!
Our nephews, Landen and Carson I think are about one of the cutest and funniest boys I have ever seen, and our nieces, Noel and Taylor only get sweeter and more adorable by the minute.
It bites being so far away from family, but we surely enjoyed the one time we were able to get together with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment