Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's a....

With all the anticipation I had for this moment, we finally found out what we will be having. First and foremost, I had my anatomy scan on Friday the 20th, and it was beautiful to see a beautiful HEALTHY baby on the screen! I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing us with this gift!

I have to admit, I was not expecting this baby to be a girl. Almost everyone I know, swore that I would be having a boy, and if you believe in old wives tales, they all said it would be a boy too!

Abe finally had the chance to call me on Tuesday the 24th as I was waiting in Chicago to board a plane to go see him graduate from BCT. The temptation to open the card where the ultrasound tech had written the sex of our baby was too much.. And surprise suprise.. It is.. A GIRL!

It is now official. We have a beautiful baby GIRL, Lynn, on the way! We are so happy. I personally wanted to start crying from how much joy filled my heart in less than one second. It is crazy to think that in a few months I will be a mom, but I love it. As each day goes by, I fall in love with our little bundle of joy more and more. It is so beautiful to feel her grow in me and move and let me know she is there.

Our sweet little baby, we love you so much already, and we are eagerly waiting for your arrival in June.

Life is WONDERFUL!

Here is the first face picture of our beautiful baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment